Change Navigator focuses on the emotions of individuals as they navigate change and the predictable stages of transition. The assessment measures where individuals will fall in the four stages of transition for a specific change event:
A unique exercise in change exploration designed for organizations that are undergoing a specific change event. Change Navigator is approximately a two-hour experience that can be conducted in any training program or change initiative in the change curve.
Change Navigator should be used with anyone who:
- Is affected by organizational change
- Will have an impact on the successful implementation of a change initiative
This tool is especially applicable for organizations who meet the following criteria:
- Have planned a change event and are concerned about successful implementation due to potential cultural conflicts or lack of adoption
- Are currently undergoing a large scale change initiative and are worried about the progress being made due to organizational adoption
Your Certification is combined with Change Style Indicator Certification and Provides:
- 1½ hour individual coaching session
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoints
- Virtual Class Training
- Online Assessment Center Tutorial
- Access to Online Assessment Center
Class Format and Time:
Virtual, on-demand and 1 to 1½ hour live coaching session. Approximately 4 hours total.
Included with Change Style Indicator Certification ($950)
If you are interested in becoming certified in using this instrument with your organization or clients, please view our certification trainings.