Are you interested in enhancing your effectiveness by working with a leadership coach? Jim Kimberly has more than 30 years experience in coaching leaders and their teams to help them improve business results in a wide variety of organizations. CEO’s, executives and managers have found his style to be practical, down to earth and focused on performance results – results that you seek to create through a coaching partnership.
Leadership Coaching Objectives
- Provide confidential real-time consulting help on current challenges.
- Establish objectives and tasks that are relevant to your short term and long term goals
- Utilize telephonic and electronic communications to reduce travel costs.
- Provide flexible time commitments that meet your needs and budget.
- Provide responsive help every week by phone, email, etc.
Sample Client Profile
- C-suite executives, managers, professionals, business owners, and individual contributors working within an organizational structure.
- Participants are able to acknowledge feedback and have a good level of insight to their current strengths and weaknesses.
- Likes new challenges and opportunities for growth and change.
- Desires the need for independent, objective coaching to unlock your personal potential.
- Practical and focused on results.
- Desires confidential and concrete options which are responsive and focused on current goals.
How it Works
After a free initial consultation to see if there is a good fit, we map out a coaching agreement typically working together for 6-12 months.
Please call (603) 889-1099 and speak with Jim Kimberly for a free initial consultation. Be prepared to discuss your position, goals, and what you expect from the Leadership Coaching Program.
Jim has been consulting with senior managers and executives for over 30 years. He holds a Master’s Degree in Social Work and has advanced training in coaching and emotional intelligence. Read the full bio »
“Hi Jim, I want to take a moment to say, thank you! Thank you for taking the time to teach me more about my work style, how to communicate more effectively and how to be the best colleague I can be. Your feedback has been very valuable, and I appreciate your methods, tips and tricks. I plan to use these throughout my career. Thank you for listening to me complain when I was/am feeling lost, burnt out and confused. I am grateful we had the opportunity to work together and I hope that our paths will cross again.”
– Senior Director, Financial Services