Change Style Indicator® is an assessment instrument designed to measure an individuals and leaders preferred style in approaching change and in addressing situations involving change. Three primary styles exist on a continuum: Conserver, Pragmatist, Originator
Using this Assessment Offers
- Leaders and staff discover their personal position on this continuum of change style preferences
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perception of others
- Explore the advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort
- Realize the value of all perspectives when resolving issues
- 10-15 minutes to complete
- 22 assessment items
- Normative data demonstrates relationships between age, gender, industry and nationality.
- Available in hard copy or online
- Well validated
Your Certification is combined with Change Navigator Certification and Provides
- 1½ hour individual coaching session
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoints
- Virtual Class Training
- Online Assessment Center Tutorial
- Access to Online Assessment Center
Class Format and Time
Virtual, on-demand and 1 to 1½ hour live coaching session. Approximately 4 hours total.
If you are interested in becoming certified in using this instrument with your organization or clients, please view our certification trainings.